Sunday, March 25, 2012

Soccer Day!

Hi everybody!  

Saturday was soccer day x4!!  Four games--two for R and two for E (my two beautiful nieces). They both played SUPER hard! I am so proud of them!!

R scored at least one goal--maybe more, I just can't remember for sure.

Going for the goal...

Right after the goal!!!


While E didn't score a goal today, she played extra hard in both games! I'm so proud of her! She stuck with the ball and made some really good passes. She also made several shots for the goal but was just barely wide each time. So close!!

E after the ball :)
go E...go E!! (far right)

And the weather was PER---FECT!  Love my little soccer players!!! *grin*

Stay tuned--I'll have a "before" picture soon on my next project--reupholstering some little stools I bought a couple months ago.

Thanks for stopping by!

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable.
Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, 
for you know that nothing
you do for the Lord is ever useless.
1 Corinthians 15:58


No comments:

Post a Comment