Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday!!!




These are my two lovely daffodils that I bought at Wal-Mart yesterday. I have not repotted them yet, so for now, they are sitting in the kitchen window. I love daffodils--they're one of my faves, and I remember them always being in the yard at my Memaw and Granddaddy's house. Just thought I'd share them with you for a cheery start to a good Friday!

I worked on both the quilt and the polka dot squares last night. No pic of the quilt, but here's an update on the polka squares. :)

4 new polka squares

I certainly hope today is a wonderful Friday--for you and for myself! Although, I am kind of sad that Fringe won't be on for four more weeks. I truly dislike the March Madness! But, if I'm lucky, the weather will be nice, and I'll get to go watch my nieces play soccer Saturday morning!

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. 
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before Him with joyful songs.
Psalm 100: 1-2 (NIV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment