Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm Stuck!! *pout*

Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!!  *pulling hair out*  I'm stuck!!  I've been out of commission for a few days because of inflammation in my back and the associated pain and total stiffness that comes along with said inflammation.

But tonight I finally picked up my quilt top again and started working on the koi's fins. I had what I thought was a wonderful idea. It hasn't turned out so wonderful outside of my brain. So now I have to rip out this embroidery, leaving what seems like GIANT holes in my fabric!! (maybe they won't be GIANT and maybe they'll fall out with some steam).

But for now, I'm completely discouraged :(

So it's back to the drawing board. I have some other ideas (well--one other idea)--maybe that will work better than this one did. I don't have a picture to show you, but let's just say that it looks like my fish has worms. Haha!!  Oh, well...

Ok. I'm finished complaining :)

I hope that your day has gone SO MUCH better than mine!

I'd love for you to check out my parents' website. They are directors of a boys' boarding and vocational school in Belmopan Belize.


The school is Global Outreach Belize Vo-Tech and I hope you'll stop by and look at what all the boys do there. They live at the school for three years, attend "regular" classes (i.e. math, Belizean studies, reading, etc) and learn a trade so that they can be productive members of Belize society. They also learn about God and how to be Christian men.

I'm lucky that I get to go visit my parents once a year (except for 2011). I can't wait to go back this year!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment