Friday, March 23, 2012

Polka Dot WIP update

Hi there! It's been a few...I've been feeling non-bloggy lately. Mostly due to my back being wonky since last Monday. I also have not done much in the way of playing with sticks and strings, pins and needles, or anything else crafty. 

However, I did manage to make three more polka dot squares. This puts the total up to lucky number thirteen!! Ha! I've got a loooooooooooooong way to go before I have an afghan!!


Oh--I just realized that I lied when I said I hadn't done much of anything crafty lately. I did attempt to make a new tutorial for a camera "case." However--it didn't turn out quite like I had pictured in my mind. So...there will be no tutorial for now!  It was quite the humorous experience.

I also got all the stitches pulled from my koi fin. I think (for now anyway) that I'll just leave the fins and tail as they are. That may change a million times between now and when I get the quilt finished...

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment