Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy One-Year Blogiversary to Me!

Wow! It's been a whole year since I started my little blog, and while I haven't written a lot of posts...I'm surprised that I've written as many as I have!

Unfortunately, I have absolutely nothing to post about today!!! Sad, I know. Pathetic, really! Ha! But, I do happen to have a new picture of my beautiful Jude. So I'll share that with you.


Isn't he so pretty? He was out there by our pecan tree for about 20 minutes, just sitting and watching birds on the back fence. And no, he didn't bring any inside for me. It's been quite a while since he's done that (see here), thank goodness!

Well, I guess that's all for my completely uneventful blogiversary. I don't even have any confetti to throw. But maybe later I'll go get a cupcake *grin*

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment