Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WIP Update

Well I FINALLY finished the seed stitch in the red puzzle piece! I really don't have any idea what came over me to want to do seed stitch in that large of an area. Anyway--it's done now! 

For the yellow piece, I decided to go with the detached fly stitch. It went very quickly! I'm pleased with how it came out. (please disregard the blue pen behind the yellow outline--it will wash out once I've finished everything)


 I'm not sure yet what stitch I'll use to fill the green piece. If any of you have any ideas, please feel free to pass them along in the comments section!

Thanks for stopping by!

Update!! I looked at the blank green piece for a bit and it came to me--diagonal running stitch! I'm only about 95% please with how it came out (my stitches are not uniform), but that 5% displeasure wasn't enough to make me pull the whole thing out *grin* Though I did pull a few stitches out here and there that were just absolutely wonky...
Nothing left but the back-stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment