Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Sneak Peek

Happy Tuesday Morning! I'm going to try to be positive about today, deciding early that it will be a good day. I'll let you know how things turn out :)

Today I don't have anything new to show you--nothing finished anyway. But I do have a special sneak peek of a wall hanging quilt that I started working on a couple days ago. I'm going to enter it into the Pine Belt Quilters Quilt Show in October of this year. This will be my first entry into the show, but I have been a member for three years, and I have contributed in the past by making items to sell in the boutique.

So, here is the sneak peek. I'll have more peeks later as I get further along with it. I'm further along than this picture shows, but I thought I'd just keep you guys guessing :)

sneak peek #1
the main colors
I can tell you that it is/will be hand-appliqued and hand quilted. Finished size will be about 30x22 inches. If I'm remembering correctly :)

Here's a good word to leave you with today, as today is Happy Tuesday:
Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. --Guillaume Apollinaire

Well--I was finished with this post, but I just found something else to share. A whole  LOAD of inspiration for any quilters out there. Check out Crazy Mom Quilts--she is AWESOME!!  I don't know HOW she does it--about a million quilts in no time flat! :)

 Have a HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment