Saturday, August 18, 2012

Morning runs...

...are not for me!!!  I knew this, but I decided to try it anyway. Well it was very nearly disastrous! My legs just DO NOT want to work that way in the morning. About 10 minutes in, I nearly busted it. So I think I'll just stick with my runs in the late afternoon after I get home from work.

The really nice thing about a morning run--it wasn't nearly as hot as it is in the afternoon (of course). Plus, the humidity was low this morning until about 10:00. And, not as many dogs were out to bark at me! *grin* 

The other bad thing about a morning run--I come home to Julia Child on PBS Create cooking with Jacque Pepin...so then I was really really hungry!!

But, this also greeted me as I got back to my house...
...beautiful flowers, quality of pic not so great--it's an iPhone pic...but still pretty!

I'm going to try to paint the kitchen today--not sure how far I'll actually get, though. Wish me luck!

“Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. 
Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor 
was dressed like one of these."
Luke 12:27

Thanks for stopping by! 

Update...
Painted the back wall of the kitchen! Couldn't finish the bits by the doors (on the right side of each door, not visible in pic) because I didn't have any short roller covers *bleh* And, yeah, it's YELLOW!! BUT, most of the wall will be covered by a cabinet unit that will be built soon (hopefully) *grin*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment