Monday, August 13, 2012

Floor, floor, everywhere! (and some party pics)

Well folks, I now have floor throughout my entire house! Actually, I've had floor for about a week and a half now, but I just haven't gotten around to posting. I also have a new ceiling fan in the den! I'm super excited about this because now I can use it!  (the previous fan was in TERRIBLE shape and completely filthy--no way I was turning that thing on)

Anyway, without further ado, here is my lovely newly floored living/dining room and my new den ceiling fan!





Also, my mother turned 60 Saturday!  We (my sister and I) threw a big party for her--which we will never. do. again. EVER! Don't get me wrong--we love our mother, but we do NOT love throwing big parties so much. It's just too much trouble, especially when renting the Civic Center Magnolia Room from the City and nothing goes like it should. So we decided that we will just send her somewhere for the next milestone. Our dad too. *grin* Much easier and still just as enjoyable. But we did have a good time and good food. Here are some pics to remember the event...

The dessert table

 
There were actually more guests than in the above picture--it was taken before everyone arrived.


Mita and her girls
Mama (left) and her BFF Marsha 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment